Our TV studio gives you the opportunity to pull off a studio shoot without busting your budget, or compromising on quality. That commercial project, training video, interview, host presentation, or marketing video can have an expensive look at a price well below the standard cost of studio space.
Here’s some of what you’ll find in the TV studio at The Renaissance Center:
- 60' x 40' studio space with a standard 16' lighting grid.
- three Sony DX-30 triaxed digital pedestal cameras with teleprompters. (ENG cameras also available).
- Stanton Jib "Triangle" camera crane, up to 24' in length.
- ETC Express lighting board with 1k and 2k Desisti lighting instruments.
- ETC Source Four Ellipsoidal pattern projectors, scoops, cyc lights, etc.
- Wrap-around black cyc and white cyc.
- On staff Technical Director with 20 years of experience.
- Product mastered to DigiBeta, Beta SP or DVCam.
- Existing sets; original set design and construction also available.
Even if your client has a small budget, you can still deliver a BIG LOOK! To find out more, and for a tour of the studio, call Steve Hall at (615) 740-5506, or e-mail at firstname.lastname@example.org.