The 11th Annual Renaissance Regional Art Exhibit
Call for Entries
Release Date: 7/7/2009. Expired: 8/7/2009
Deadline: July 15th, 2009
Applicable artists are over the age of 16 years old and reside in Tennessee, Kentucky, Missouri, Arkansas, Mississippi, Alabama, Florida, Georgia, South Carolina, North Carolina, Louisiana or Virginia.
To enter, please send the following:
- A CD with images saved at a minimum resolution of 300 DPI or slides with a dot in the top right front corner.
- An image list with corresponding numbers.
- A $10 fee per entry. Artists may submit a maximum of six entries.
- A sheet with contact information, including name, address, city, state, zip code, telephone number and email.
- SASE for the return of slides only. CDs and DVDs will not be returned.
Mail entries to: The Renaissance Center, ATTN: Amanda Dillingham, 855 Hwy 46 S., Dickson, TN 37055.
The work will be juried by Educator for Outreach at the Frist Center and talented artist Andee Rudloff. 2D, 3D and Video Art will be accepted. 2D art must be framed and equipped with proper hanging wire. Video art must be in DVD format and playable on a standard DVD player. Awards include a $500 Juror’s Choice Award, $125 Merit Awards and a Gallery Purchase Award TBD.
Shipping of accepted artwork is the responsibility of the artist and will not be returned unless proper arrangements have been made. The Renaissance Center has the right to refuse any work felt unsuitable for display or misrepresented in the jury process. In addition, the Center will use slides and digital images for marketing purposes, giving credit to the artist.
Entry Deadline: July 15th
Jurying: July 20th
Notification: July 24th
Work Drop-Off: August 7th
Please direct any questions to Amanda Dillingham at email@example.com or 615-740-5545.
Visit the Visual Arts Gallery page for more about the gallery.
|No Press Releases to show...|